GO!

What am I mixed with?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Ionia

My bark is worse- than my bite!- Rawwr

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '09 5:52pm PST 
Hey everyone!!! wave

I was rescued in December, and live with my Siberian brother Toby! The rescue knows I"m a husky mix with something, but what they didn't know, they suspected a sheltie collie... Mom and Dad weren't convinced!!

I sure act like a husky, I do the Siberian curl, love being outside even though I was a stray in Arkansas... I LOVE LOVE LOVE Snow!!!!! When we were at obedience classes, everyone saw me, and compared me to two other aussies in the class, and the resemblence was remarkable.. I do like to nip at my brother's heels too, so seems like I have some herding instincts in me too!!!

I"m not sure how to attach pictures or link to them, don't see how to add HTML, but my picture should show me off... I have plenty of pictures of me, I'm very photogenic cheer

Any ideas folks??
[notify]
Jackson

Christmas Eve- Baby

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '09 5:58pm PST 
Ionia, you are a very pretty girl! I looked at your photo before reading the detail of your post (so I form an independent opinion) and I saw Aussie and husky. Very nice mix of temperament, intelligence and energy level.
[notify]
Ionia

My bark is worse- than my bite!- Rawwr

Barked: Thu Apr 23, '09 7:35am PST 
Thanks, helps to re-affirm our suspicions.. She is quite the lovely girl!
[notify]