GO!

Boykin Spaniel Owners?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

KatieLou

If people eat- it... so can I

Barked: Tue Jul 31, '07 8:41pm PST 
Are there any other Boykin Spaniel owners out there?
[notify]
REECE

Wanna Play!!??

Barked: Mon Aug 13, '07 10:58pm PST 
Im a Boykin Spaniel owner!! I have yet to make my Sadie a page yet but will get right on that!! Dont you love em???

Dawn
[notify]
Sir Winston- Wright

Mommy and Daddy- should stay- home.

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '07 4:58pm PST 
wave Right here and can not wait to get another one. By the way yours is so cute. You will have to put more pictures on the page.cheer

Edited by author Thu Aug 16, '07 4:58pm PST

[notify]

Mikey

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '08 11:37pm PST 
snoopy Really starting to like this site. I rarely find anyone that has even heard of a Boykin Spaniel let alone own one.
[notify]
Annie- Maybelle

Barked: Tue Jun 24, '08 4:17am PST 
I'm a Boykin owner and always will be!

I just found out about this site and thought I'd add my Annie Maybelle to it. Talk about great dogs!

One thing we decided NOT to have done to our Boykin after she was born was bob her tail. I don't hunt and didn't plan on any field trials, so why cut the tail? I will say this, I UNDERSTAND WHY a hunter would cut the tail! That thing wags 900 miles an hour!
[notify]
Brandi

Sunshine gal

Barked: Sun Aug 3, '08 10:06am PST 
blue dogHi! We have a 1.5 year old Boykin, Brandi....she is a princess....and silly girl, doesn't like the water...would love to get her a "sister".
[notify]
Papaya's- "Jackson"- Brown

Barked: Fri Oct 10, '08 10:25am PST 
I am a proud owner of a boykin spaniel. He is 2 1/2, and my baby. He sleeps with me, protects me, and loves me. He is great with my kids and other dogs. I have never been around or owned such an amazing creature! I would love to chat with anyone else who owns one of these beautiful little brown dogs.....
[notify]
Sir Winston- Wright

Mommy and Daddy- should stay- home.

Barked: Sun Oct 26, '08 2:54pm PST 
Hello I have two of these wonderful dogs. I will never own another breed!
[notify]