GO!

BEST toys for BOXERS

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4  
Drags

"Sleep- no I never get- enough!"

Barked: Wed Jul 29, '09 7:44am PST 
My absolute favorite of the moment is squeaky toys! Although I love bottles, and my rope too... I am still learning a lot and I hope mommy buys me some more toys soon! Gotta take another nap now!
[notify]
Otis

Play- hard...sleep- hard!

Barked: Wed Jul 29, '09 8:28am PST 
I love something called the Jolly Ball...it's big and purple...almost indestructible! It rolls, bounces, and is made of a really tough material that NEVER pops! I bite it...and throw it...and it never breaks.

I also love marrow bones which my mom buys for me at the local farmer's market...but you can also buy them at the butcher...just be careful...sometimes if I eat it for too long...and I eat too much...I get a bit gassy and a bit of diarrhea.
[notify]
Sallie Mae

Sallie Mae

Barked: Tue Sep 15, '09 11:44pm PST 
Please tell me about peanut butter kongs----I would love to have some but my mom thinks that they would be too messy? She is kinda freakish when it comes to some of the messes I can make. I am just three months old today an I still have a lot to teach her.blue dog
[notify]

Layla

Classic Beauty

Barked: Mon Sep 28, '09 1:20pm PST 
we here like the kong air balls (tennis balls that squeak!!), the large jolly ball (a small ball within a large, hard plastic ball) and then our super tough nyla bones.

every week or so mom gives us the raw pork knuckles and we are allowed to chew those all up, so that is fun too.
[notify]
Mason Vic

Let's go for a- run!

Barked: Thu Nov 26, '09 10:00pm PST 
Mason LOVES his rawhide's. Anything that squeaks and is soft, unfortunately lots of those are the easiest to destroy. I've done the crates and the rotating toys...it works well either way. cloud 9 Running seems to be the only thing that calms him down if he starts chewing on other things than toys. confused Turned me into a runner though! cheer The Kong Wubba is great and Kong with peanut butter, try freezing it first.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 2:34pm PST 
I have a Boxer Mix, and Tyson favorite toys are anything that squeaks, and the Kong Wobbler. It wobbles and throws out treats! The best part is when he can't find the treats and must go hunting them down. Good luck! smile
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4