GO!

BEST toys for BOXERS

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
GUCCI

C.S.I

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '07 10:03am PST 
I just wanted to see what are your boxer’s favorite toys; which ones last the longest (since not many do with boxers ); which ones provide the most entertainment and amusement? Do you keep on rotating the toys or constantly buy news ones; do you prefer the squeaky ones or the ones that can be stuffed with treats?

We are constantly searching for new things for our boxer and our toy bin keeps on growing and growing. I will make a list of everything that seems to be our favorite and will post some of it on here.
snoopydancing
[notify]
Bailey

I'm adorable, I- know I can't- help it....

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '07 10:30am PST 
I hope its ok that i'm responding... im not a pure Boxer, but mommy said i have the energy and strength of one!

I like anything that squeaks... I also love balls and my KONG!!
[notify]
Taz

Hey whatcha- doing?????

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '07 3:32pm PST 
I have a lot of toys, my faves are my pull rope, squeaky toys, and my kong. Since I'm teething anything else I can get my mouth on. I really like socks but my mommy won't let me have them, welllll what she doesn't know won't hurt her. laugh out loud
[notify]

Houston

Sticks, sticks,- did someone say- STICKS!!

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '07 7:03pm PST 
Ohhh Bailey, Bless your little heart! of course it's ok if you post, we Boxers love everyone, don't we!!!! Well, Mom and dad buy us kongs and we love nylabones, those are the ones I don't destroyway to go Now, I LOVE the hide a squirrel and hide a bee, but Mommy says we have to play with those supervised, whatever that means, I love to play with those, the squirrels have been sewed a few timesshrug Anyway, Mom rotates my stuff so I don't get bored, but, her and dad keep buyin me new stuff anyway. It's hard to find stuff I won't destroy, I don't mean too. Maya my Sister doesn't play with toys, Mommy and Daddy adopted her when she was three and she's just never played, she watches me and we play together so, I guess Im her favorite toy!!! Good luck!!!
[notify]
Gwydion

Boxer Gentleman

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '07 8:16pm PST 
I dont destroy my toys, Brigid is the destructo pup. laugh out loud She has ripped up SO many toys its scary. Thus far, there is nothing she hasnt destroyed once she sets her mind to it. The things that she probably would have trouble killing, those she isnt all that into. thinking

We do alot of chewies, lots of bully sticks, balls, basket balls, soccer balls, rope toys of every type.... stuffed animals, squeakies.... We havent met a toy we dont love. We both really like to play laser pointer.... and our balle ball and we have a childrens toy that bounces and vibrates around on its own.... remote control cars are fun....

Our favorite toy, is another dog. snoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
Sam

The Pretty- Ladies Call Me- Sweetlips

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '07 9:03pm PST 
My favorite toy is my "Hard Core" Fire Hose. Whoever thought of this thing is a genius. It's a section of firehose stuffed with some pretty resiliant stuff and a couple of squeekies...I just love it! Seriously, I'll gnaw on it for hours with a glazed look in my eyes and a huge smile on my face. Who knew the Dalmations were hording the good stuff!?!?!? LOL
[notify]
Dakota

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '07 1:29pm PST 
Hey Sam,
That sounds like a great toy, I am going to have to send Mommy out to find me one!
Thanks!
[notify]
buster

lets box

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '07 3:55pm PST 
Lets see I love the soccer ball mom got for me. anything the squeaks too. plus anything that rolls. mom takes me to the ball field when the girls have partice and I would just love to get out there and chase thise softballs but mom won't let me. Oh yeah I like empty pop bottles with out the lids.
[notify]
Batman- R.I.P.- 4/18/2013

I have a toy for- you...

Barked: Sun May 20, '07 7:36pm PST 
Big rope toys to play tug with or...a wiggle and giggle ball..It squeaks when you roll in and it's preety tough to chew through. Be sure to get the abll and not the pointed one, becasue I chewed that up in one day... also try the rubber balls from petco the ones with the feet.. I have a red one with 2 horns and feet and have yet to chew it up...
[notify]
Eve

Eve: aka Evil- Sidewinder

Barked: Sun May 20, '07 8:37pm PST 
well ........i don't play with toys much shrug mom tries to make me play fetch but i'm not all that interested. i prefer just getting mom to chase me around the house or chase after those pesky kitty cats kittykitty i did however destroy my first stuffie just yesterday ! ARooooo ! mom was so proud.way to go
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4