GO!

Owning 2 Bostons

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Chomper

Chomper- I love to eat!

Barked: Mon Nov 28, '11 12:15pm PST 
I am right there with you..i have a 3 month old male boston and i got a two month old female. So far its going ok except for my male showing some domanence..good luck
[notify]

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 12:42am PST 
I also have 2 females. 1 is almost 3, the other almost 2. I was also worried about getting 2 females after doing some research. However, I talked to our dog's "teacher" and she said to look at the behaviour and have them meet and see if they get along. Our first dog isn't very aggressive (in fact, our cat is in charge of her!) and is well socialized around other dogs. However we made sure to pick another dog that was more submissive than she was.
Getting 2 dogs was the best thing we could do for her. They are great friends! They play together and sleep together... When we take 1 out, the other pouts for a bit.
[notify]

Barked: Sun Aug 25, '13 6:16pm PST 
We have a 9 yr old female and just got a 1 almost 2 yr old male and their not getting along she is so old and grumpy and he is young and hyper they keep fighting don't know what to do then they go their own way and then he gets hyper again and they fight again he bit her ear started bleedin a bit
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2