GO!

Help us find out what Missy is mixed with!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Missy

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '12 10:24am PST 
Hi! We have had missy for about a month now she is a 12 week old Border Collie Cross, Mother is border collie. At 10 Weeks we took Missy for her last weigh in and she was at 12.5Lbs. She is very energetic, great with our Cats and son.

She has almost full brindle coloring with just a small bit of white on her chin, chest and paws. her paws are webbed. She is a fast learner and loves to play fetch. She is like my shadow, following me everywhere!!

We just love her, we're more curious than anything, what do you think she is crossed with? wave
[notify]
Loki

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 2:25pm PST 
from your description I would guess german pointer. they have much the same coloring and webbed paws.
[notify]
Maiya

Barked: Sun Apr 28, '13 8:46pm PST 
Your dog looks a great deal like our dog that we had for 11 years. We did a DNA test as he was a pound puppy. It came back German Shepherd as the dominant but we were also told Australian shepherd. I would lay odds that you have the same mix. If you do, you don't know how lucky you are. Ours was the best dog EVER! : )
[notify]

Missy

Barked: Wed May 1, '13 3:04pm PST 
Thanks for the reply! Missy's features have changed a little since those last pictures, I added some more today. We have always just been curious what her mix is, and have suspected that possibly shepherd! She is a very smart, loyal dog.. we just love her!
[notify]