GO!

scratching and sniffing my bed

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Paddy

Paddy, my sweet- best friend

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '07 10:06am PST 
Hi,

well, puppy is reached nine months ending December 2007. He is looking much more like his adult parents, and has filled out and grown, he has only reached about a maximum of 6 lbs. He is a poof ball with his beautiful "flocking" crimped long locks of soft white single coat hair. Anyway, the thing I wanted to talk about, is when I put him on my bed, often he will dig with his front paws and sniff around. How can I get him to stop digging on my duvet? I love to have him up on my bed.
[notify]
Le Mirage

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '08 10:29am PST 
Hi,
Scratching and sniffing a bed is an aristocratic instinct of our breed with Renessans ages. My master has gift me pillow with pillowcase from tapestry, now I have its own place!
applause
[notify]