GO!

Bloodhound X GSD

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Fredie

Barked: Thu Dec 17, '09 1:03am PST 
I got my Bloodhound X GDS two years ago. He is very good dog, he is very large 28inch at the shoulder. He is a happy sole, very bright he open all the doors in the house, I would say it the the type of dog you should get if you never had a dog before. The best people placed to have this type of dog shound of at the very least had a bassett hound . For the first two year he has only had 20 min walks never going up stairs if he has got up stair support him comming the stairs. I took him for a long work last week and was gone for 3 hours it was a slow walk and it has taken him over a week to get over it.
He is very good at finding people when he was 6 month old at 04:00 in the morning we were out walking and he found 4 teenages sleeping out door three girl age 13 and a 16 boy. He started to look like he was a border collie and he went over to them and pick up a leather blet, and gave it to me. I phoned the police and said he was a bloodhound X GSD it was a very hard sent to do if it had been a few week before the children would not have be alive.He has a friend my other dog is a English Spinger he will 15 in Feb 2010 they get on very well . Fred like looking out the window and he has a big fan club and people like to look at him.As some people cannot have dog they love to see him. His coat is GSD his face is the Bloodhound with pointed eyes GSD but they floppy year drop ears.he is over 108LB last he went to the vet due to go in the new year.
[notify]
Fredie

Barked: Thu Dec 17, '09 1:09am PST 
Freddie also uses both sences air and ground, he jumps up to smell the air and then put's his nose down and of he goes.
[notify]