GO!

Never knew black mouth cur's existed!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Rusty

Lets Go! I'm- bored!

Barked: Wed Jun 17, '09 1:14am PST 
Hi ya'll, I'm the proud owner of 3 dogs and 3 cats... our newest addition is Rusty our suspected black mouth cur! I got him from a woman giving away puppies at walmart. She said the mom was a boxer... It's looking like he's probally full blooded BMC. He's 50lbs and 27in... 7 months old and full of energy. Does anyone here have young children? I am due in october with our first baby. I'm fairly certian Rusty will be fine with the baby since I have owned dogs for years... some folks have said we need to get rid of him though because he's too rough... I'm noticing the bigger he gets the calmer he becomes... he won't run in the house!
[notify]