GO!

Never Fear Tip is here

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Tip

Wide Open

Barked: Sat Jul 5, '08 4:30pm PST 
Hello I have a big bmc...His name is tip.... he weights 83lbs and is a year and 2 months old. He does not run out of energy. He does have a few flaws like when he is left alone outside he does tend to dig and he can dig, when hes off a lease he stays near enough for him to know where we are(within100-200 yards), and he loves for you to play fetch but he does not bring it back he plays keep away. He loves to chase squirrel and anything else that moves. He loves kids and most of the time is not careful around people but with little kids he walks on egg shells...its funny. I would love to where about all the other bmc's out there so write me back.
[notify]