GO!

HELOOOO out there?!?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2  
Sam

Barked: Wed Oct 28, '09 8:04am PST 
Hi,

I'm Sam. I was adopted from the shelter. They thought I'm bloodhound mix, but my parents think I'm pure coonhound. I look like one and I behave like one ( yes, I'm treeing squirrels and can jump to the end of 6 feet fence, trying to get them). I'm intelligent though I'm independent and most of the time I don't want to do what my parents ask me too. I know what they want, but I really don't care if I will please them (not like my brother, he always wants to please them). I can do some tricks if I will get some good treats. But I love squirrels more than food ( not like my brother, he will do anything for food!). I like to play with my brother Max, though he is very rough. And of course I love to bark. All neighborhood can hear me when I bark at the squirrels and frogs. I love everyday walks. I pull too hard when I'm excited. Even no-pull harness is not very helpful. But, well my parents love me very much, though I'm not as obedient as Max.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2