GO!

HELOOOO out there?!?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Marlowe, CGC

BAH-ROO-ROO-ROOO- OO!!!

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 12:36pm PST 
Anyone want to talk black and tans?
[notify]
Rocko

Rocko aka- 'Forest Gump'

Barked: Wed May 2, '07 1:12pm PST 
HI,

How is my fellow black and Tan Coonhound? Are you full Black and Tan or mixed? I came from the Humane's Society when I was just a puppy and they thought I was part Beagle and 'Hound'. The vet said I'm more Coonhound and Plott Hound. Mom says I'm the sweetest doggie she's ever met, not too bright sometimes...she calls me big gump.

Rocko
[notify]
Jobie

Barked: Sun Jun 17, '07 2:48pm PST 
I have a B&T mix--he's wonderful!
[notify]

Holly Grace- Coonhound

Holly- Hoooooooooooo

Barked: Tue Jun 26, '07 6:34pm PST 
Hi, I am Holly Grace Coonhound and I am looking for other Black and Tans to chat and be friends with. I have two sisters. My older sis is half Black and Tan and Lab. My younger sis is mixed with three working legs.

I love to sleep, sleep and eat.
[notify]
Toby

Barked: Fri Sep 7, '07 7:22pm PST 
I am Toby, also a rescue. My mom was a Rottweiler and nobody knew what my dad was until I started growing. Now everybody says I'm definitley a Black and Tan Coonhound. I think my hind legs and tail give it away. I have two sisters who are Labradors. My family thinks I'm the sweetest dog they have ever had. I was rescued at 3 months from a guy that kept my tied up in his back yard 24 hours a day. I love my new family.cloud 9
[notify]
Kennedy

All-American Pup- (Canadian Mom)

Barked: Thu Sep 13, '07 1:04pm PST 
I get asked if I am a black and tan- but I am only 23lb (fully grown) and my ears are too short. People can be so silly party I met one at the doggy park though and I could have been his puppy if I was still a baby- but he was the baby- 5 months and 65lb!
[notify]
Hunter

Can I have- cheese with my- whine!

Barked: Mon Jan 12, '09 1:40pm PST 
I have a mix black and tan but he is a lot of fun, no treeing yet, but his bark sure is unique up here. No one know quite what he is, they think hes a rotti! LOL hes a big baby..not a guard dog!
[notify]
Hunter

Can I have- cheese with my- whine!

Barked: Mon Jan 12, '09 1:40pm PST 
I have a mix black and tan but he is a lot of fun, no treeing yet, but his bark sure is unique up here. No one know quite what he is, they think hes a rotti! LOL hes a big baby..not a guard dog!
[notify]
Ruger

Barked: Sun Mar 15, '09 10:05pm PST 
We've had our B&T for a year and we couldn't be happier... we're getting another male soon and can't wait. They're the best!
[notify]
Jonah

goofy like- scooby doo

Barked: Sun Jun 21, '09 8:10am PST 
Black and tans are the most loving, forgiving, goofy and fun companions in the world!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2