GO!

How soon can I take my Bijon Frise out

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Fri Dec 9, '11 10:42am PST 
Hi Bailey is 9 weeks out and has had his 1st injections, He is due his 2nd lot a week on Sunday. My niece/nephew are dying to see him, Can I take him out in the car to their house, they do not have any pets of their own,

Thanks Chelle,
[notify]
Charlie

Barked: Fri Jan 27, '12 5:01am PST 
You can take him to places just avoid any areas where there are many dogs such as dog parks, petco. I took my bichon out as soon as I got him at. I didn't wait until his vaccines were done, but I avoided places like parks and busy streets. He is fine,never got sick. Don't forget to sign up for puppy classes!
[notify]
Priya

Princess Priya

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '12 12:33am PST 
Hello! Welcome to dogster big grin When I first got my Bichon, I took her for a walk around the neighborhood and in the car. I just avoided dog parks and pet stores. They should avoid being around other dogs until vacinatated.
[notify]