GO!

Looking for Friends

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Mia

Barked: Sat Oct 23, '10 9:16am PST 
Hi, we are new to this forum and are looking for friends. My people and I would love to find a play date for me. I live in Lake Stevens, Washington. I live in the country so I don't have anyone to play with. I love to run really fast and play tag. My mom's chickens just don't like it when I want to play with them. They run away but for some reason don't come backconfused
I am very friendly and love everyone. If I must say so myself, I am very beautiful wink I am fixed cause I don't want any kids running around. My life is almost perfect except for needing my kind of play matessnoopy. If you are close by, jump in and say Hi!
[notify]