GO!

Itch, itch, itch, chew,, chew, lick... ouch... bloody spot!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Zeus

Zewee

Barked: Fri Nov 18, '11 5:46am PST 
Most itchy starts with vaccinating - lots of people are over vaccinating their pets - you should consider titers(taking the blood which proves system is protected) because vaccines causes kidney and liver failure and cancer -- also raw feeding which keeps the enzymes in their foods unlike any kibble that is processed to death that is not live food - you should add salmon oil to their food to help with the skin/coat -- also steriods cause damaged immune systems so so everything natural that you can -- also putting boots on when the go outside will help eliminate environment allergies, but everything starts on the inside re a healthy pet -- dogs are carnivores, same system as wolves so switch to raw (note: bones do not splinter when not cooked) and stop the dreaded vaccines - most dogs are protected after they get their puppy shots) - only shots that are required are rabies and when you get that shot do the 3 yr rabies and have your dog take vaccinoses something that will help his immunne system
[notify]

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '12 5:28am PST 
I tried Dinovite but my CHow/Lab mix would have nothing to do with it and I had to donate the $65 bin to the local animal shelter. I tried Skineze last month and she has improved 75% so I am increasing dosage. I recommend skineze after years of sleepless nights from her scratching and chewing on herself. She's a happier dog and I am so glad to have found this supplement!
[notify]

Barked: Sun Sep 29, '13 8:07pm PST 
Snowy will turn 15 in two weeks. He is truly snow white and looks and acts like a puppy. He does not have tear stains either. We do not feed him people food. We feed him prescription food from the vet for bladder stones. Worth a try smile
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2