GO!

Am I part Bel-Mal?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Sierra

Running- ridiculously- fast is my- favorite

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '09 8:10am PST 
Apparently this is a common question. We've always assumed she was some kind of Shepherd Mix, but I was hoping for some opinions from people who know this breed well if you see any of it in Sierra. I've actually just begun to learn about this breed but my girl has the personality of a Bel Mal to a T, but not the coloring and her butt is about an inch lower than her shoulders. Just curious, thanks for taking the time!
[notify]
Holly

Barked: Wed Oct 7, '09 9:58am PST 
Errm... I wouldn't say absolutely no to Mal. Maybe.. But she really looks like a GSD/Heeler mix to me. Or maybe some Kelpie.
[notify]
Summer

Have a Nice Day!

Barked: Fri Oct 16, '09 1:02am PST 
Doubt it. Maybe you have some Beauceron? Your coloring looks very Beau to me. Also Kelpie - a herder breed as well, which may explain a lot of the behavior.
[notify]