GO!

Need more info on Bel Mal :)

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Ashlyn

who me? no way..- i'm too cute!!!

Barked: Sun Jul 27, '08 5:55am PST 
hello!! I know I'm not an owner of Belgian Malinois (YET) but I have fallen in love with the breed and am hoping to learn more about them. Not having had a working dog before, I would like to get some HONEST testimonials from all of you about owning one? Especially with first time owners? I am a passinate dog lover and will only get one if I have done my proper research. (I spent over 3 years researching about my little whippets ) Thanks in advance!!
blue dog
[notify]
Summer

Have a Nice Day!

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 9:30am PST 
Ashlyn, we answered your questions in the Choosing a Dog forum. Please heed the advice against getting one to train as PSD. I'm not convinced you really know what you're in for with the Belgian Malinois. I love them - they're my favorite breed ever - but that said, I don't want to see this breed fall into owners who aren't prepared because it's not good for the owner nor the breed.
[notify]