GO!

Start to barking in some situations

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Barked: Mon Jul 15, '13 10:59am PST 
Hello. I have 2 years old labrador. My dog is very friendly to people and other animals, but recently she started barking in some situations, for example when we go for a walk to places where we are alone and suddenly someone appears... it happens also in evening when is dark. She barks at this person or thing that she think is dangerous but she's waging her tail at the same time, slowly coming to that person. It happens only sometimes, but I'm worried, it started to change about six months ago. She passed first tests as therapy dog, but now when she started to act like this I'm afraid that she don't pass the exam. What could be reason of that? Thanks for any help smile
[notify]