GO!

Reactive dog doesnt react to a specific breed?

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
Jasper

High-flyin' Pup!

Barked: Mon Jul 15, '13 3:09pm PST 
Jasper was attacked badly by a boxer, and since then I am uncomfortable around him and boxers, which I'm certain translates to him, as he seems uneasy around boxers. I think it's mostly him reacting to my unease.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Jul 15, '13 3:19pm PST 
Sandy, pretty sure meetup.com is not available in my area. smile It doesn't really matter though because if I want to meet up with a Shih Tzu, all I have to do is walk pretty much anywhere in townlaugh out loud Extremely popular dog here probably due to the size , non shedding and large percentage of retireessmile Maybe why Bunny is so comfortable with them?thinking Of course, the other popular dogs are Labs and Lab mixes the males of which he does react toshrug
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3