GO!

Telepathy between dogs and humans

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 32)  
1  2  3  4  
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Fri Jun 7, '13 11:13pm PST 
Every time I read the title of this thread, I hear the word "telepathy" in Harlan Pepper's voice from Best in Show laugh out loud
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Jun 8, '13 11:40am PST 
Onyx laugh out loudbig laugh Love that show laugh out loudbig laugh

I believe there is still so much we don't know about our own brains let alone any other animal to say for sure. I wouldn't rule telepathy out for that reason.

There are times when "they just seem to know" and that could be a combination of body language, knowing their human(s), and maybe a little something else. The point for me is they are incredible and wonder-us beings. wink
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 32)  
1  2  3  4