GO!

Moving, need suggestions please!

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Shadow

Lets GO

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 11:28pm PST 
Charlielaugh out loud
I am thankful to have dog people moving in. You know, misery loves company and allwink Seriously though, I expect a couple of adjusting days but all in all the dogs are pretty quiet. By the time you guys get here the worst of it should be over, her room will be set up, and she will be cuddling her stuffy and wondering why the scenery is differentlaugh out loud
[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Fri Apr 19, '13 1:13am PST 
Awe, poor Shadow! I hope she adjusts easily and it doesn't stress her out TOO much. I'm wondering how well you guys will hear Char and Ria running around upstairs - and I'm wondering if it'll set Shadow off, bol. My dogs will just be incredibly happy to have a yard! Boy, do they ever miss having one of those! I used to foster regularly, and I've worked with rescues and stuff, so I know ALL about the adjustment periods when change happens. Maya didn't handle change very well either, and my foster dog Beau was incredibly sensitive to EVERYTHING, so I get it. My fiance might not understand it as well, but I've already explained Shadow to him. He thought you were affectionately joking when you were telling him about her having some issues of her own mentally. He doesn't seem to be too concerned about it either though. He knows we know our stuff, even if he doesn't, haha. laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2