GO!

My dog is mad at me????

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Barked: Tue Apr 16, '13 4:56pm PST 
I am laid up due to foot surgery, 4/11. My Chi has been with a member of the family til I can walk again. I got to see her for a few min. last nite and it was like she didn't know me. She had the saddest look in her eye's. Will she be ok once she gets back to me? I feel so bad as she was a rescue.
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Tue Apr 16, '13 7:57pm PST 
hughug She probably doesn't understand why you left her. Once she is back with you, she may give you the cold shoulder for a few days, I did that to my person when she left me at the vets office to have my tooth pulled, but she will come around. Especially when she sees how glad you are to see her and starts enjoying the new toys and treats you plan to shower her in. hug
[notify]