GO!

intense humping why?

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Mozart

I am Fearless

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 7:45pm PST 
Mozart has a bear I gave him a couple of months ago, and the problem is I'm embarrassed to say this but he goes to town humping until he is all the way outred face luckily he will normally not do it to humans just the bear. He is neutered and is 16 months old is this Adolescence or a attention seeking or him being stressed? Super confused on the whole why dogs hump, would love some advice.
[notify]
Terry

Barked: Tue Apr 2, '13 5:35pm PST 
Well.. Some dogs,simply like it because they did it once and it felt good.

If you pay attention to him and make a fuss over it,then,he may be doing it for that reason. If,he does it a lot,and only around you.

If anything had changed recently,it can be to release stress...

I don't think it is to call your attention cause as you mentioned it,he goes...all the way out. so,it can be,either stress,or,he just likes it.

You can take the toy away,and give him more exercise,make him tired,so he doesn't need to release energy by doing that,you can even give the plush back at night when there is no visits (lol) let him have some alone time party.
[notify]