GO!

A curiosity with my puppy

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2  
Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Sun Mar 31, '13 12:35am PST 
At his age, this behavior is normal. Expect the honeymoon to be over in about two months time, when he's four going on five months laugh out loud That's around the time they will start to more boldly seek independence and test limits.

The way Dogster works I can't tell the precise age of your pup in terms of days, but be a little careful with neighborhood walks as he may still be vulnerable to contracting viruses. Also, he is in what is known as a fear imprint where bad experiences will be ingrained further than at other ages, so be a little cautious against being too experimental at this time. Past twelve weeks, the world is more your oyster way to go
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2