GO!

Thoughts about Michael Ellis?

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 12:02am PST 
I never heard of him til now.. and just watched the tug video.. and it has me wanting to do a TON with Ria right now. Completely motivational. So much potential she has, and so much drive that I can really work with, and I've simply been, well, in all blatant honesty, lazy lol. I have a bunch of Leerburg videos somewhere on my laptop, but I don't believe I have any Michael Ellis ones specifically. I'll definitely be looking into him further for more ideas and motivation on what I can do with Ria. She's eager to please, QUICK as lightning when asked to do something, and so smart, with such a drive for both food and toys, it's hard not to be able to do anything with her. I could easily put her through so many different classes or sports and she would excel in most of them. That said, being pregnant limits what I can do, but it doesn't limit the obedience aspect. smile

This is just the kind of motivation I needed to start taking her further. Thanks guys!
[notify]
Farley

Farlekiin the- Dragonborn

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 3:19pm PST 
I really like him too.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2