GO!

Walks Are Boring...For Me! (Need All-Terrain Rollerblade Advice!)

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Kujo

That's mine.- That too. It's- all mine.

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 8:23pm PST 
With spring coming up, I'm looking forward to spending more outside time with my dogs. There's a very nice park two blocks away, and we go walk around it, which is nice...but while my dogs have a blast, I find walks a bit boring.

I've been looking into those all-terrain rollerblades to start working with, something that will make the walk more fun for me and maybe give my dogs and me a little more of a workout, too! But all the ones I've found are around 250-500 dollars, and while I know how to rollerblade, I certainly don't know which ones would work best, or which brands have the best reputation. I'm willing to spend a good amount on a pair if I know it will last and work well.

Does anyone here own a pair, and rollerblade with your dogs? Any suggestions? I know Cesar Milan uses LandRollers, and they look really fun and nice, but I've heard they're difficult to stop in, and I don't want to not be able to stop quickly!
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 6:31am PST 
I frequently rollerblade with my dogs, but I don't have any of the all terrain ones. I just stick to pavement. So, I can't really say much on that.

I did get a nice pair given to me. They are built for speed and have bigger wheels. I really love them!

Once you start rollerblading, you tend to skip regular walks as rollerblading is SO much more fun!blue dog
[notify]
Moose

I love sitting- in laps

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 7:16am PST 
Do you have a discount sports store somewhere near you? There's a second hand sporting good store in my area that sells used stuff at a fraction of the cost, so maybe you can see if there's something like that near you.

Try Overstock.com too.
[notify]