GO!

Confused and concerned...

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 11:31am PST 
Honestly, I didn't even read the main post. I'm just responding to something JT pointed out laugh out loud
I *think* it's a mannequin, it's shown again in the bottom photo and seems to be missing a foot laugh out loud
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 12:22pm PST 
Colbain, it STILL doesn't belong on a site for seven year olds!!!
[notify]
Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 12:30pm PST 
Oh I wholeheartedly agree, never said it was.
Just giving an ever so slight bit of morality to OP
[notify]

Dogster HQ

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 5:26pm PST 
Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Dogster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2