GO!

House Train a Pitbull Dog

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 3:47am PST 
???? house training a Pitbull dog is just like training any other dog. Keep them close, ignore accidents inside, and praise outside use like crazy. shrug
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 4:39am PST 
Sounds like another advertisement to me!
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 5:54am PST 
shrug ummmmm......ok?
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 5:55am PST 
It looks like an advertisement to me as well. I understand advocating for pitbulls but in all honesty find it completely unnecessary here,since many Dogsters know the breed, and alot of Dogsters have them as well. Have you flagged?
[notify]
Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 7:42am PST 
My pitbull was house trained when he was 5 weeks old. Yeah, that's right, at 5 weeks old he stood by the door to let me know he had to go out.

In my opinion, I think that quests should only be allowed to look around and read and NOT be able to post until they open an accout with a legit picture. What do you all think?
[notify]