GO!

Dogs new to horses . . .. what are the common reactions?

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 19 of 19: Viewing entries 181 to 184)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Augusta,- CGC, RN

Such a Good Dog!

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 11:12am PST 
Who video tapes themselves calling into a legal advice radio show where they get lambasted by the host as having "an unwinnable case" (even though he neglected to tell the host that the case has already been settled a week earlier) and then posts it on Youtube and calls it a victory for "exposing pitbull prejudice" ? Oh right, THAT guy! silenced
[notify]
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 12:08pm PST 
oh, ok. thanks Squ`mey. I just scanned it and saw some of the same type of posts.
the tree song I couldnt finish listening to.

and the talk show tape was a real peice of work.

I feel sorry for charlie. an am very glad he will get away from this nutjob.
but at the same time I just know this fool will get another dog. and cling to the limelight as long as he can
[notify]
Moose

I love sitting- in laps

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 1:53pm PST 
There were 2 mounted officers riding not but 40 yards from where all the dogs were playing at the beach today. Not a one bolted for the horses.
[notify]

Augusta,- CGC, RN

Such a Good Dog!

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 4:15pm PST 
That's good to know, Moose! way to go

I don't know where Charlie is, but the Help Save Charlie, the Real Deal facebook page posted what they said were current pics of him in his new residence (the sanctuary, presumably) and he looked pretty relaxed, so hopefully he'll finally get the love and care he deserves far, far away from that idiot.
[notify]
  (Page 19 of 19: Viewing entries 181 to 184)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19