GO!

Dogs new to horses . . .. what are the common reactions?

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 18 of 19: Viewing entries 171 to 180)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Augusta,- CGC, RN

Such a Good Dog!

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 9:39pm PST 
Oi! He is indeed, shamelessly and baldly asking for money to help with all the unfair expenses . . .. The city of San Francisco has ruined him . . . . and the fools are lining up to help. Oddly there seems to be a disproportionate number of foreigners attracted to his plight . . . . .shrug Too bad shutting down his page couldn't have been part of the deal. His minions have wreaked havoc on San Fran's ACC to do the normal business of helping dogs . . . . and he continues to spew the most ridiculous tripe.
[notify]
Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 11:27pm PST 
Ok, I have had to literally pick myself off the floor from laughing so hard. This is turning into a FRENCH FARCE

Some blog had ranted about him being a two bit actor and talentless musician. I just moved past that looking for dog related stuff. Now I see this, which is just so phenomenally pre-fourteen year olds in a garage band.

Andy Warhol I am sure is finding some amusement is this unfathomable stretch to one's fifteen minutes.

This just can't possibly get more bizarre than it has managed to be to this stage. It....just.....can't.

Edited by author Mon Jan 14, '13 11:27pm PST

[notify]
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 2:51am PST 
can the info he is sending money to others be sent to the judge?
[notify]

Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 11:29am PST 
And it was bound to happen. The two loudest of the loud-mouthed shnooks from HSC have found the article. Of course, since I've been sarcastic & snarky I am now a "hater." big laugh I refuse to respond to them...what's the point, they don't care for facts or recognize where the issue lies.
Although I got a good laugh out of one of them trying to tell Tiller about normal dog behaviour.laugh out loud
[notify]

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 11:57am PST 
Oh goodie!
[notify]

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 12:16pm PST 
The "hater" person! lol Harks back to warnings from the folks that use of slang makes you intellectually lazy wink
[notify]
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 3:19pm PST 
oh good grief, he has 2 fb pages, and a .com web page.

how much $$ is he raking in?
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 6:31am PST 
shock

Your ... favourite ... tree.
[notify]
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 7:31am PST 
ok, make that 3 facebook pages

help save charlie the real deal???? wth???
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 8:15am PST 
Dylan..."the real deal" page is not David It was started to put up facts that he would not. They are the people who got removed from david's page for daring to argue with him...or ask what he was doing with their money. Although still a lot of zealots, they were totally for saving Charie, & didn't care about David. They are trying to move on to other dogs now that Charlie's case is resolved.
[notify]
  (Page 18 of 19: Viewing entries 171 to 180)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19