GO!

Well THAT never hapeened before...

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Wed Nov 21, '12 8:42pm PST 
Just a typical late night walk with Callie. We passed the bus stop. Kept on walking past it. Such a good boy, more busy sniffing the telephone pole than looking around. Beside us were three guys STANDING on the bench waiting for the bus.

Callie didn't say a word. Sometimes I feel like people see a Great White where there isn't one. At least I'm never getting mugged...
[notify]
Rory

The Centurion

Barked: Wed Nov 21, '12 9:44pm PST 
They were standing ON the bench?? O.o That's really weird. I guess having a dog that look tough is a good thing. smile
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Wed Nov 21, '12 9:53pm PST 
Are you serious? Hahaha, what a bunch of weenies! laugh out loud
[notify]

River Dancer

Barked: Thu Nov 22, '12 6:03am PST 
Years ago I had an 80 pound pointer collie mix. Very gentle dog. Never showed aggression, but grown men would cross the street when we walked towrds themshrug. I always felt safe with Andysmile
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Thu Nov 22, '12 9:45am PST 
Heeheehee actually they looked like somebody on a chair shrieking at a mouse...grown men...jeez. But yeah we live bordering some rough areas, guess I have a bodyguard nowblue dog
[notify]