GO!

German Shepherd and boyfriend...pee on a tree!!

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4  
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 10:02am PST 
I think that they learn it because sometimes they pee on their paws and have to lift them to get the pee stream out of the way... thinkingthinking
[notify]
Roxy

Reaaadddyy..seee- ttt.. G---OH A- BIRD!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 11:47am PST 
Turner,

Pure Pawesomeness =) lol
[notify]
Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 1:23pm PST 
Huck never squatted, he would just stand there and spread his back legs. How I wished he would pee like a normal male. Then one day at age 4 he lifted his leg. What a proud mom I was. Now I wish he would go back to just standing again. He pees on the bushes, trees, fence, outdoor funiture and car tires.
[notify]

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 8:12pm PST 
It's funny now, I made such a big deal out of Grunt lifting his leg. He watches me the entire time he pees, like Hey mom like this?? Good right? laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud Only on Dogster can everyone understand the true nature of this thread! I love it! applauseapplause
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 8:19pm PST 
Turner- I have got to get one of those signs for my sister. Please p-mail me with info.

I think you're right,only a true Dogster would appreciate and totally understan this thread.

H&R- We are finally getting Kai to pee with his leg up only in certain places,my personal favorite is through the fence onto to the lawn of the neighbor who threw dog poop,not belonging to my dogs,at my car out of frustration. Kai likes to let the guy know he doesn't think he belongs there either even though he owns the house turned apartments.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Apr 16, '13 5:29am PST 
Hi Roxy, your original post sounds exactly like how I would post! This is our situation now... My GSD, Wolverine, is currently 5 months + and squats to pee and his papa is always nagging why he is peeing "like a girl"... !! Driving me nuts so I'm suggesting he does a "Grunt". Lol
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4