GO!

Beagle help needed!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Sat Aug 24, '13 12:29pm PST 
U have a Little over a year old beagle which is full of energy n loud barks, but recently had a trip for 2 days in which I had my parents look after her n as I got back she isn't responding to me or even coming near. She gets a lot of exercise and fed regularly. I just can't seem to understand why she acts as though she hates both me n my wife and she stopped barking n seems lifeless. What shud I do here?
[notify]

Barked: Mon Nov 4, '13 7:25am PST 
Have you seen a Vet?
[notify]
Bernie- Echo-Hill- Baxter

Really? Bad- Dog!

Barked: Thu Feb 13, '14 1:33pm PST 
I might be a little late, (Feb 13/14), but how you making out now? Always pay special attention whenever you enter the room/home/yard etc. They will love you to death. They also like a little smooth, underneath BOTH eyes, just above the lips. Enjoy!
[notify]