GO!

Strange little dog

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Izzy

Barked: Tue May 21, '13 5:01am PST 
We were given this little dog and while her papers say Beagle....she does nto look like one...haha...she is VERY small maybe 12 pounds, and she will not get much bigger, she will be 1 in June...but when she barks she is ALL beagle....she sounds just like our beagle Max....but the strange thing is our beagle Max barks at everything...Izzy never barks at people...the only time she barks is when we get home from being away and she wants out of her crate....lol..
[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Sat Jun 1, '13 11:50am PST 
She's definitely not pure Beagle, but I can see Beagle in her.

Keep in mind that Beagle's being so vocal doesn't always hold true. My own boy, Charlie, RARELY barks unless he sees another dog he wants to say hi to. Consider it a blessing! And what a cutie she is! smile
[notify]
Lulu

Barked: Sun Jul 7, '13 6:27pm PST 
Beagles are actually pretty quiet dogs. Lulu only barks when she feels she needs to. They are loud barkers, but they are not loud in general.

And I think Izzy is a very cute beagle mix.

Christie
Lifewithbeagle.com snoopy
[notify]