GO!

Beagle bowling us over!!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Bonnie

It's bonnie's- world, we just- live in it

Barked: Wed Apr 17, '13 9:16am PST 
Hi all,
I really need to teach my beautiful beagle 'Bonnie' to not jump up all the time! She will literally do it most of the time and not only is it extremely annoying but it can be dangerous! I have an electric cook top and she is always jumping up to see what we're doing when we're cooking and I'm so scared that one day she is going to burn herself!

Also, my grandmother came over today and she almost got toppled over by bonnie.. Its so embarrassing to not have that under control but I really have no idea what to do other than say 'no' when she does. She even jumps up on me when she wants to have a nice stretch which is so cute but not a good habit to get into. She's 7 months old, is this something all beagles do when they're puppies?

Any help guys?? Please?!!!
[notify]