GO!

I have a Beagle puppy and he isn't Barking yet.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Snoopy,- Mistur- Beegul

R I nod so- KYOOT?!

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '12 8:35pm PST 
Snoopy is 3 months old is it strange for him to not be barking because I know beagles are loudmouths! snoopy
[notify]

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '12 2:20pm PST 
My little L.E. (Ellie) has never been a barker or bayer. We've had her since she was 8 weeks old and she is now 3.5 years old, and the only time she does bark is when she is extremely EXTREMELY excited (a toy she's dying for, her sister is teasing her, etc.) and even then it's less than twice a week. We're actually pretty thankful for the quiet! Maybe he's just timid or wasn't really exposed to it?
[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Mon Dec 24, '12 1:46am PST 
My Beagle is five years old and isn't much of a barker either. In fact, he ONLY barks if there's someone at the door, or if he sees another dog. And even that isn't common. Welcome to Dogster!
[notify]