GO!

Newbies

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Daisy

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '09 9:28am PST 
Hieverybody..This is Daisy and Dewey and we are new here. Daisy is a 14 week old tri color and Dewey is a 1year old Red/White...We have been owned by Dewey since Feb of this year and Daisy since June 22. We love our Bassets and I love that there are sites and forums just for us. cheer
[notify]
Buster

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '09 6:24pm PST 
Hi, this is Buster from the Drool!
[notify]
Obi

Sock Bandit

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 3:42pm PST 
Hi everyone I am Obi. I am an 11 month old tri-color, and have been rescued for the last time. I am so happy that I finally found my forever home and a family to love me.puppy xxoo lot's of slobbers.
[notify]

Lola

I love you! I- love you! I love- you!

Barked: Wed Aug 5, '09 2:29pm PST 
Hello! This is Lola, a tri-color that is just about four months old. She is the newest dog in the house, making her the 4th. I've never personally had any experience with bassets, but my dad used to have one. We've absolutely fallen in love with her & she's charmed everyone. I never would've considered getting a basset but I've fallen in love with the breed.
[notify]