GO!

ASTCD in the US?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Angus - (I miss you- so much)

Barked: Tue Oct 4, '11 8:05pm PST 
We really want a red stumpy tail male puppy. We recently lost our guy to brain cancer (we got him as a rescue in Washington - we now live in Oregon). I cannot seem to find a breeder in the US. Is Canada the closest?
[notify]
Rusty

Follow me,- follow you

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '12 8:05am PST 
There is a Skyline Acres Stumpy breeder IN OREGON listed on the web, but the page doesn't open.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Apr 26, '12 3:34pm PST 
I know of a breeder in Eastern Upstate NY. I don't know where you are located, but you would have to travel. They don't ship or deliver. I have a black and white. I luv her dearly, just wish I had more energy.
[notify]

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 6:10am PST 
That kennel in Canada goes south in the winter and they might be in the US with winter coming on. Try them. It couldnt hurt.?winkGoogle thier name.
[notify]