GO!

All Aussie Mixes Raise Your Paws!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3  
CODY

Bird chaser!!!

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 10:06am PST 
Cody's mom was a yellow lab and his dad was a tri-color australian shepherd. He is a great pup the best of both worlds!
[notify]
★Diesel- ★

Barked: Wed Jan 19, '11 6:23am PST 
I am Aussie and Bordie Collie smile My dad is pure bred Aussie, mother was Aussie/collie mix smile
[notify]
Bogie

Have cats -- Will Chase!

Barked: Sun Jan 23, '11 6:29pm PST 
My mom was a registered Blue Heeler and my Dad was a registered Red-Tri Aussie. Some people call that mix a 'Texas Heeler'. They both cattle-herders on a small ranch. I had 5 other brothers/sister and I was the only one that had a chocolate brown coat.

I like to 'talk' to my Mom with lots of Aroo-roo's and short barks! Someday maybe she'll understand what I'm saying!!
[notify]

Echo

Living the- learn<3

Barked: Mon Mar 28, '11 3:22pm PST 
like the pup above me, I too am a mix of blue heeler and aussie. My momma was a small blue heeler and my dad was a red merle aussie (registered too!)
I am deffinitly a handfull but well worth it.
[notify]
Paislee

play hard, power- nap, eat fast.

Barked: Sat Apr 9, '11 10:32am PST 
I am 1/4 Aussie, but my moms other 1/2 was Catahoula and my dad was full ACD, a great combo everyone says I am beuuuuutiful.
[notify]
Sid Vicious - *We miss you- sooo

Ride?! RIDE?!

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '12 10:19am PST 
A little late to this topic, but Sid is a Aussie mix! Were not sure what the other mix is though we THINK it may be Border Collie. He looks like a pure black/white Aussie with a full tail though. We only know for sure half of him is Australian Shepard.
[notify]
Elliot

Ellie Belle- The Queen Mum

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '13 6:03pm PST 
HI, my names Elliot(I know my momma gave me a boys name) Im suspected to be Aussie and chow chow mix by my Doctor because of my purple tounge. Either way my mom loves me since she found me as a stray pup many years ago.
[notify]
MayBelle

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 2:23am PST 
Here, here; Australian Shepherd x Great Pyrenees mix, believe it or not, haha.

The woman I acquired MayBelle from bought her from a farmer, as far as I know the sire was a GP and the dam was an Australian Shepherd, May's going to be a big girl when she grows up! :3
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3