GO!

All Aussie Mixes Raise Your Paws!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Lilo *ADOPTED*

*Kiss Kiss*

Barked: Fri Jun 19, '09 11:47am PST 
Hello im Keiko and im a Australian Shepherd mix. My momma was a purebred Australian Shepherd who had a oops litter with a mutt of some kind.

I now live with my human momma and other "fur siblings".

Who else here is a Aussie mix and what are you mixed with?
[notify]
Aussie

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '09 5:18pm PST 
Hi,

My name is Aussie. I am a mix of Australian Shepherd and Border collie. Both were a pure breed. My parents both had gotten lose from different farms and here I am.

I had been a handful, but my mom got me a trainer and I am sooo much better!!!
[notify]
Grady

Disc Dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 5:54am PST 
Grady is a mix of Aussie, German Shep, St. Bernard and Basset Hound. He is one mixed up dog.
[notify]

Ryro

Barked: Sat Jun 27, '09 3:49am PST 
Ryro is a cross between Australian Shepherd and Blue Heeler ( Australian Cattle Dog). He inherited the aussie coat and the blue heeler markings/ticking.
[notify]
Manny

Hi There, Will- you be my New- Bestfriend?

Barked: Mon Jun 29, '09 8:55am PST 
Im an Aussie mix!!! Mom and dad have no idea what Im mixed with, but I sure am cute! My brother Salty is a mini Aussie mix too!!
[notify]
Ionia

My bark is worse- than my bite!- Rawwr

Barked: Mon Jun 29, '09 12:04pm PST 
Hi, I'm Ionia and AussieSiberian Husky... I am lovable... everyone loves me smile

my favorite thing is, the snow!!!!!
[notify]
Allie

Water Dog!

Barked: Mon Jul 6, '09 12:37pm PST 
Neither of our Aussie rescues are purebred. Allie is gigantic compared to what she should be for an Aussie, and she has a tail that has a very slight curve to it. She's definitely merle, but we can't decide on what color merle! Our vet suggested that she might be crossed with a wolf some ways back, guessing from physical and behavioral traits she possesses.

We were told that Diesel was a purebred Aussie, but they also stated that he was found as a stray so I don't think anyone knows for sure. He is a little on the small side, has a bobbed tail and pricked ears. My personal guess is that is is some combination of Aussie, Border Collie, and/or maybe Blue Heeler. He's black and white with varied tan points, and has characteristic ticking on his face and forelegs of the Border Collie or Blue Heeler. He also has one blue eye and one brown eye!
[notify]
Lucy- (2001-2009;- we will miss-

Why so blue,- Panda Bear?

Barked: Thu Jul 9, '09 9:39am PST 
Lucy is an Australian Shepherd and Beagle mix!
[notify]
Kate

Zoom Zoom

Barked: Mon Jul 13, '09 1:28pm PST 
I am Kate and my momma was a border collie and my dad was an aussie..I get mistaken for a full aussie alot..thing that throws people for a loop is my long tail!

Edited by author Mon Jul 13, '09 1:28pm PST

[notify]
Fitz

Barked: Thu Oct 22, '09 7:38pm PST 
New mix family!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3