GO!

Any other Cowboy Aussies Out there?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Dustin

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '09 1:41pm PST 
I was reading back through other posts and someone else wanted to see if their dog was related to anyone else on here which made me wonder the same. Dustin is from Cowboy Aussies in Maine. His mother is Del Rae's Feel the Beat and his father is Rolling Hill's Traveling Man. Anyone know of them or related?

Edited by author Thu Feb 26, '09 1:42pm PST

[notify]
Rusty

R.I.P dear Raja

Barked: Sat Feb 28, '09 8:50pm PST 
Nope, I'm from Australia, but my mother is from America! We could be somewhat related.
P-mail Fling and ask nicely if she could find your relatives. You must give her your show name.
She found out that her trainers dog is my half-aunty!snoopy
[notify]
Jackie

go jackie go

Barked: Mon May 17, '10 7:25pm PST 
I got mine in Allen , Texas. mine is 10 months old now. this is her baby picture.
[notify]

Shane

gotta git that- squirrel

Barked: Sun Jun 20, '10 3:29pm PST 
Hey Dustin!! Me and my 2nd cousin are both from Cowboy Aussies!!! I'm Shane (Cowboy's Redneck Cadillac), just turned 2 and my "brother" is Ryder (Cowboy's 8 Second Ride) who is 10 months. We are on the shore in CT and our mom, Heidi, thinks we are the greatest dogs! We are both companion dogs, although Ryder was a confirmation pup. Both of us are gorgeous, calm, wonderful pals for our mom.

(we are newbies here and I don't know how to also show Ryder's photo....)
[notify]
Shane

gotta git that- squirrel

Barked: Sun Jun 20, '10 3:33pm PST 
Hey Dustin!! Me and my 2nd cousin are both from Cowboy Aussies!!! I'm Shane (AKC Cowboy's Redneck Cadillac, Sire: CH Stormridge's He's All that, Dam: CH Wilmeth's Flower Petals), just turned 2 and my "brother" is Ryder (AKC Cowboy's 8 Second Ride, Sire: CH Cowboy's Ransom Note, Dam: Katahdin Paris Hilton) who is 10 months. We are on the shore in CT and our mom, Heidi, thinks we are the greatest dogs! We are both companion dogs, although Ryder was a confirmation pup. Both of us are gorgeous, calm, wonderful pals for our mom.

(we are newbies here and I don't know how to also show Ryder's photo....)
[notify]

Barked: Tue Dec 27, '11 8:30pm PST 
Hey there! I have one of your puppy's little baby sisters! Her name is Echo, Rolling Hills Echo if we end up registering her but I haven't done so yet.
[notify]
Dustin

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 5:54pm PST 
So posted this quite a while ago, and apparently forgot about it but anyway. Does anyone have any picture's to share? This is Dustin this past summer at almost 4 years.

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l604/sjiannetti/prettypup.jp g Hopefully the link works

Edited by author Mon Jan 21, '13 5:54pm PST

[notify]