GO!

Dory the...Kelpie Mix?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Dory

Barked: Sun Sep 29, '13 7:47pm PST 
We rescued Dory from the Jacksonville Animal Shelter back in 2011, born at the pound with five other littermates after their very pregnant Momma was surrendered. Mom was a very timid Black Lab, but no info on where this little black and tan pup got her markings. She never really fit the mold for a GSD or other black and tans, and I was recently introduced to two Kelpies that were schocking in their likeness to Dory. I was wondering if anyone had any input in the possibility of her being a Kelpie? She weighs in at 49 pounds, with a broader chest and lean build. She has confused ears that prick when she is excited, and loves to herd her indestructible 12" ball. She also has a tendency to climb us and loves the sound of her own voice. Thoughts?

Sorry everyone, adding to the post to hopefully get it to update to show my profile and her photk

Edited by author Sun Sep 29, '13 9:04pm PST

[notify]
Dory

Barked: Sun Sep 29, '13 9:02pm PST 
I'm not sure why my photo of her won't show
[notify]