GO!

Vick Gets New Reality Show Next Year On BET, Animal Abusers Shouldn't Be Rewarded!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Dosha

It moved! Chase- it, Chase it!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 9, '09 10:14am PST 
Michael vick is getting his own reality show starting next year on BET! I don't care how rich you are, you shouldn't be rewarded for being an animal abuser, and dog fighting ringleader. Article allows you to vote on how you feel about this!! I'm Furious over it, hope you will vote too!!

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/entertainment/television/NATL-Vic k--63686632.html
[notify]
Jackson - 3/11/02 - 7/28/13

Just hold me!

Barked: Wed Oct 14, '09 12:24pm PST 
Dosha -

I competely agree with you, I am also furious about Vick's new show. Thanks for posting the link - I made sure to vote.
[notify]
Chaya

Car ride? CAR- RIDE!

Barked: Wed Oct 21, '09 9:19am PST 
Thanks! I knew about this but didn't know there was something to vote on!
[notify]

♥- Messina- ♥

pit bull kisses- comin' your way!

Barked: Thu Oct 29, '09 2:58pm PST 
Great..now this azzhole is going to make even more money than before.....and his supporters are saying he 'served his time'...please.....*rolls eyes*...he should be rotting in a cell.
[notify]
Daddy

Changing one- mind at a time - APBT style

Barked: Sat Dec 19, '09 3:44pm PST 
I'll be willing to watch his show and say "oh he did his time" the minute he allows someone electrocutes him via the genitals and forces him to fight for his very life against someone of equal or greater strength with no means of escaping like he did to all those innocent creatures.

Edited by author Sat Dec 19, '09 3:44pm PST

[notify]

Barked: Sat Dec 19, '09 9:08pm PST 
BOL Daddy

Why the hell? Once he's out of prison, he's gonna get right back into it. I doubt very much he's sorry.
[notify]
Daddy

Barked: Tue Jan 5, '10 1:27pm PST 
Oh he is very sorry...that he got caught. If he had done this to even ONE person, even a convicted pedophile/murderer, he would've never seen the light of day again. Apparently dogs aren't capable of suffering like human beings are. Killing for sustenance is one thing, torturing and killing animals in the most brutal ways known to man after forcing them to slowly rip each other apart for one's own sick, demented pleasure is an entirely different story.
[notify]
petite

silly pete

Barked: Fri Jan 29, '10 11:11am PST 
hey did you guys see the show of the dogs they rescue one female he pull her teeth out so when they breed her she cant bite the male and on top of that she broke her tall and never got a vet cheak but good news is all the dogs got homes none got put down but im with you he should of had all the same thing done to him that was done to these dogs
[notify]
Daddy

Barked: Sat Jan 30, '10 4:19pm PST 
Well one of the dogs got put down because of aggression. There have been a few that were saved right before they got euthanized at shelters due to lack of space. Several have gone on to be therapy dogs.
[notify]