GO!

am I an amstaff?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Theodore aka- Teddy - **CGC**

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Sun Mar 8, '09 12:52pm PST 
Mommy is still trying to figure what I am. She loves me and thinks I am the most handsome baby boy ever, but she is curious! Some people on the street call me a pit bull. Some call me an AmStaff. And some are silly enough to think I am a big Jack Russell! big laugh

Can any of you amstaff experts help mommy figure out where my cuteness came from? snoopy
[notify]
Bandit

Life is GOOD:)

Barked: Wed Mar 11, '09 1:04pm PST 
I would say American Bulldog.
[notify]
Dosha

It moved! Chase- it, Chase it!!!

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 2:32pm PST 
you look AmStaff to me... look at my pic, that's what I am... you'll see some similar features, the main I got by is the squared jaw. Post Pitties are rounded jaw.
[notify]

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '12 5:57am PST 
So hard to tell. I sort of agree with Dosha & Bandit, but AmStaff is my second best guess.... I couldn't figure out my first guess though... maybe an oversized Jack Russel...
[notify]