GO!

What Do You Eat?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
AA's- Ultra-Violet

UKC Super Dog- #60, CGC, TDI

Barked: Wed Mar 18, '09 10:41am PST 
My sis and I both eat Merrick. Sometimes it's the Trout (usually its this one), or Turducken, or Wilderness, or Cowboy cookout. We like this brand because we can switch between protiens and not worry about any bowel issues! And it's all holistic, organic, and they use human grade food. There are even freeze dried veggies and fruits so my mommy doesn't really need to add anything! We also get raw cow bones every now and then!
[notify]
Angel Lou

Everybody wants- to be a...DOG!- not a CAT

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '09 1:50pm PST 
Once again..angels diet has switched. We only new one place that carried rachel rays diet which was about an hour away. SO we found something that we could find. We have recently switched her to Timberwolf lamb, barley, with apples kibble. She seems to like it..and it is a very good quality dog food.

Others are:
Instinct
Canindae
Tast of The Wild
Ojen
Blue Buffalo
Rachel Ray diet
Prarie..
[notify]
Napoleon

I farted

Barked: Wed Apr 15, '09 2:09pm PST 
Kirkland Lamb and Rice Formula here. Napoleon breaks out big time with other types of food, maybe some sort of allergy. Kirkland seems to be good-quality stuff and the price is right!
[notify]

AA's- Ultra-Violet

UKC Super Dog- #60, CGC, TDI

Barked: Thu Apr 16, '09 11:36am PST 
Well my mommy just switched us to Taste of the Wild due to cost. And so far so good!
[notify]
Bruiser

Barked: Fri May 29, '09 9:48pm PST 
I have food allergies to corn and soy, so my mom has to buy special food. We have setteled for now on blue buffalo large breed puppy food - I seem to be doing pretty well on it; the only draw back is we have to drive about an hour to pick it up when I am running low.
[notify]
Tommy R.I.P.- My Love!

So sweet...

Barked: Thu Jun 18, '09 1:37am PST 
i feed my dogs only BARF.
it has increased there health and physics seriously for the better..
[notify]
Dosha

It moved! Chase- it, Chase it!!!

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 7:13pm PST 
Dad has me and my playmate on Purina Dog Chow and we both hold weight pretty good... don't know how it is for tummy problems and such though.
[notify]
Jackson - 3/11/02 - 7/28/13

Just hold me!

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '09 4:00pm PST 
I eat Eagle Pack Hollistic Lamb & Rice. Yummy stuff!!big grin
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2