GO!

What Do You Eat?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
★ Faith- ★

Down with Bill- 132(Ontario Pit- Bull Ban)

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '07 5:08pm PST 
I'm just curious what you all are eating. I have had a struggling finding the "perfect" food for me. We have been through various brands and formulas when it comes to food and every time we think we have found "the one" it turns out not to be so.

After much research (we're talking about 6 months) Mommy has decided to try me and my sisters on an all raw diet. I've been on it for almost a month now and all my allergies and tummy and *ahem* bowl *ahem* problems seem to be solved. And there's nothing like a big meaty bone! YUMM!!

Ok bullies, what are you all eating?
[notify]
Joey

50% Rugged Farm- Dog 50% Couch- Pooch

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '08 2:44pm PST 
I'm eating Beneful, Dog Chow, and the whole line of corn-based Purina dog foods. I have a bowel problem, so my kibble must be corn-based, otherwise I cannot digest it at all. The vets have not found anything, so we suspect IBS. We tried the raw diet but I almost died because of a huge bacterial infection. I'm so glad it works for you though!

Nutrition is very important, but enjoying my life is even better! So even though I eat Beneful, I'll still probably live a long and healthy life. It just depends upon the individual dog.

snoopy
[notify]
Bison

I'm just a- baby!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '08 10:27pm PST 
Bison eats bil jak, but I also cook for him.
[notify]

Cobalt- Diesel Bleu

Catch me if you- can! ha ha!

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '08 2:56pm PST 
Joey, I don't seem to understand what you are talking about.

How can that food be GOOD for you? If you have some sort of problem, your vet should be able to suggest an all natural food, supplement your food with something to help you digest it, or put you on a prescription diet (which I hate but anything is better than beneful IMO).

Diesel is now on EVO.
[notify]
Angel Lou

Everybody wants- to be a...DOG!- not a CAT

Barked: Fri Aug 22, '08 3:52pm PST 
I would recomend trying an all natural diet. It seems to have worked for Angel. She is eating Maximum Dog Food..and she is doing really well on it.....Other all natural brands are Iams, Beneful, Canidae, Taste Of the Wild, Science Diet, Eukaneuba, Blue Buffola, Good Life Recipe, Natural Diet.. oh and Doctor Fosters brands. Hope this helps!
[notify]
Cobalt- Diesel Bleu

Catch me if you- can! ha ha!

Barked: Mon Sep 1, '08 3:29pm PST 
Diesel is now on Nutro Naturals dry (high energy) and whatever natural canned food I come across. I like to switch it up for him, but I think I'll stick to this dry. He seems to really like it for some reason.
[notify]
Blue

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 10:56am PST 
me and my sister eat Holistic Health Extension.. and it seems great.. i also eat a raw egg at least once a week.. and some omega oil from the same company.. holistic health extension... and our coats are shiny!
[notify]
Mr. Chili- Dog

Stealer of- Blankets

Barked: Wed Dec 24, '08 2:22pm PST 
I will eat anything and everything! I eat science diet right now though, and I've never had any tummy problems. Not that this has anything to do with dogs, my cat "friend" that had allergies did well on the Wellness allergy formulas.
[notify]
Dylan

"Dylan, Dylan,- Dylan"

Barked: Tue Feb 10, '09 11:58am PST 
We used to eat Innova, but or owner cant find it anywhere down here, now its Pedigree LargeBreed, that the store only carries frown
[notify]
Angel Lou

Everybody wants- to be a...DOG!- not a CAT

Barked: Mon Feb 16, '09 3:45pm PST 
I recently switched to Rachel Rays Naturals (chicken and rice)..it is delicious. Best thing is that there are no artificial products in it.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2