GO!

Does my puppy look like a pit?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Oscar

Barked: Tue Mar 5, '13 8:39am PST 
Hi! My puppy is 13 wks. When I rescued him, I was told he was boxer, lab, and something else but they weren't sure. He kind of looks like he might be part APBT or Black Mouth Cur. He is a sweetheart and it truly will not make a difference to me what breed he is, wondering more out of curiosity. Any ideas? Thanks!

Edited by author Tue Mar 5, '13 8:46am PST

[notify]
Calli

Barked: Tue Mar 5, '13 2:20pm PST 
Need to see better pics
The sideways one is hard to tell
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 4:05pm PST 
Oooooohsuchasweetbabyface...looks like Sophie might have looked as a puppy. Is your baby a pit? One thing I'd suggest is research American Staffordshire, I'm fuzzy about all the groups that get thrown into the pitty label. But under images of AmStaffs I have seen clones of Sophie, also some boxer pit bull mixes, even some pitbull shepard mixes. But I think your baby might fit into AmStaff too. Best of luck with him, he's a darling!!!

Edited by author Fri Mar 8, '13 4:06pm PST

[notify]

Oscar

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 7:46pm PST 
Thank you! I have thought amstaff as a possibility as well as black mouth cur. I know he definitely has lab and boxer. I am so curious to find out all of his breeds. It is so much fun to guess smile Sophie is so cute!!
[notify]