GO!

I just got a pit puppy and I was wondering if anyone can tell me what kind of pit its is. TY

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Pinki

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 5:51am PST 
I love my pit and ppl who have the misconception that they are aggresive and violent obviously have never had one.

Edited by author Fri Mar 8, '13 6:10am PST

[notify]
Dyno

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 3:53pm PST 
There is only one kind of pit bull and that is the American Pit Bull Terrier, Breeds commonly reffered to as pit bulls include the American Staffordshire terrier, The American Bully, and the Staffordshire bull terrier, but those breeds are NOT pit bulls..

Red nose pit bulls, and blue nose pit bulls are not a different breed, they are just a color, like a chocolate lab vs a yellow lab.

If you don't know what your dog is than we can't tell you, you need a pedigree to tell whether or not the dog is a pure bred American Pit Bull Terrier or not smile
[notify]
Addie CL1- CL2 CL3 NAJ

if it moves,- I'll chase it!

Barked: Wed Apr 3, '13 10:25am PST 
I think Pinkie looks a lot like Addie did when she was a puppy ( I have a puppy pic on her site). Addie is 50% pit, 50% mutt of some sort ( dad was a mixed breed). Shes probably pure pittie or a mix.

As posted before, theres only one breed but there are different colors. Color really truely doesnt matter, and some people try to make money off it , just preference
[notify]