GO!

The deal with APBT and AMBULLIES

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4  
Dyno

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '13 3:28pm PST 
Well you seem to be defending the fact that they call their dogs Bully pits, and deny the fact that most bully breeders refer to their dogs as pit bulls...
Also i was saying that MOST of the breeders are irresponsible and you reply, not ALL of them are, which i know...

Anywho, if we are just agreeing to disagree, could you please at least post the info that says that bullies are bred to be as athletic as apbts because i am genuinly interested in it!
[notify]
Xx Sabrina- Selene xX

The American- Bully Goddess

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 10:31am PST 
I'm guessing you didn't read my post did you? Reread it, I clearly said in my second or third post on here that I was done with the bully community. i'm not taking up for the breeders at all. There are some good people there yeah, but not many. Same goes for the shorty bulls. You don't like american bully breeders, i promise you wont like the little shorty bulls either. Ask about penn hip and health test & watch all hell break lose.
Hey, you're a smart kid go research yourself. I'm ashamed that i have to claim this breed.
[notify]
Dyno

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 2:28pm PST 
I did read your posts and i did read that you said that... ANyway i have looked up what you said and cannot find information on it, so if you could please provide a link to where you got the fact that bullies were bred to be as athletic as apbts
[notify]

Midget

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '14 12:15am PST 
I personally like both breeds,but the American bully fits my lifestyle better.
My girl can run and jump with the best of them so all cant be labled as lazy,fat,etc.

American bullies were bred to be companions and for looks,and yes some people take the looks too far but not every breeder is like that.

I would think APBTs owners/breeders would be glad they are seperate breeds now.
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4