GO!

Anyone want to talk "AHT"?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Lucy

Barked: Sat Mar 19, '11 6:32pm PST 
I am a new member of this community and notice that there hasn't been any activity for at least two years in the AHT forum. I'd love to hear about your experiences with your AHT and ask a few questions like "Does your dog constantly lick everything?"

Hope to hear from you soon!
[notify]
Phantom

If you have- food, you are my- BEST FRIEND

Barked: Wed Jul 27, '11 4:33pm PST 
If by everything you mean everyone and everywhere, then YES! LOL. He loves toes, elbow crooks, fingers and the backs of knees. If you have food, you are his best friend. I have to be vigilant about hairties because he loves to chew those and that is dangerous. Stuffed toys last all of 5 min with him and even a "Kong Extreme Chew Toy" only lasted 2 days. It had kevlar material, with industrial webbing and he still shredded it. He is CONSTANTLY licking himself, I often find him with his entire "knee" in his mouth, or asleep with his "wrist" in his mouth and his tounge hanging out. snoopy
[notify]